
When we started our company, I realized there was a lot of stuff I couldn't do. I don't do photography, graphic design, I am not handy with websites, or even basic stuff like receipts or invoices. It takes a lot of people and a lot of time, that most people don't realize, behind one image. So much goes into keeping a business steady and fully working, and all the while creating words, fliers, and images for eye candy.
I have been blessed to know people who are incredibly talented and also willing to help. There are a lot of people who are willing to help for a price. Often, however, I have ideas brewing in my mind that I just want to execute without relying on anybody else. And so it began, I sat down in front of Photoshop and my father busted out the basics for me. I am able to do some simple, basic arranging of each style and name them. I actually think they came out rather nicely.
All the photography comes next...with models...photographers..make up artists....

i really want the victorian jacket in brown! i totally feel you on the self-reliance issue. i have a hard time paying someone else to do what i know i can and should do myself...
ReplyDeleteYour site really does look gorgeous. And it only takes 6 months to really learn photoshop. I'm sure you're swamped, but if you ever need lessons on computer stuff or some free graphic design, I'd be willing to trade. Lemme know, lady!
ReplyDeletethanks JT! i have a lot of people around me who are able to help me out, its just a lot for one person!
ReplyDelete