Monday, March 1, 2010

Serenity.





The monkey forest never gets old. Wandering the sanctuary, about 400 monkeys roam uncaged to do as they like. It might be the bananas they want in your hand that you bought at the door, your dangly earrings, your camera, your hanging scarf, anything that catches their attention. As they walk by it might be a very intentional retrieval, or it might be as mindless as running your hand along a table as you walk by. Watch out for tails, and don't try to take anything back after they have taken from your hands. We had some more good laughs this time, and I even managed to catch umm, a few intimate moments on camera. I think it might be a little inappropriate to post on a business blog, but here is what else I caught.

After we left the monkey forest we visited a water temple in Tampaksiring. We had visited this temple several times before but never on a holiday, particularly this busy…such a beautiful experience.

No comments:

Post a Comment