Friday, March 12, 2010

Rubix Cube.



I have never completed a Rubix Cube. I find that when I pick it up I think of the next move, and then the move after that. The key, I think, is to think 2 or 3 steps in front of your obvious choice, where your immediate colors line up. I have seen some people playing with one and it looks like mush until one more move and BAM! It all starts to make sense, and then it is completed.

Much like a Rubix Cube, I dedicated every last bit of my patience into the last week. It was worth it - its all coming up roses.

When I got my pilot jacket sample back today, I did that weird girly squeal thing. I was so delighted with the results it seemed the last week of stress and racking my brain with every possible analyzation was entirely rewarded. The physical manifestation of a piece was met with vision.

Its a race between patience and the clock. So much work but sometimes just as much waiting…doing all you can, and letting it happen the way it will. Plan for as much as you can, allow for what you didn't plan for. 2 weeks ago I didn't think that I would have what I wanted in my hands by the time we left.

This is truly my voice and I have so much more to say.

2 comments:

  1. hellz YAH, KC. u went in a new direction and they look incredible!! so proud of u.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you so much gerry! all your words of inspiration have been so appreciated!

    ReplyDelete