The year 2010 for me has been about simplifying the noise. Its about time to weed out what isn't working for me, and nourish the things that are. I can feel myself growing up and seeing things more clearly. I can feel myself really envisioning what I want and then drawing a straight line from me to my goal. I know in the past I could feel myself floundering about, dabbling here and there, whatever felt good at the time. As the years pass, the teeter totter system has gotten less and less and I see very black and white on what I like, and what I don't.
If I look at what I have on paper, it looks damn good. And now I am ready for the next level.
With my personal evolution has also come a make-over in Mended Mosaic. This year I am producing an all new line, and discontinuing everything from before. It is a complete wipe out. My concentration isn't about the bells and whistles; its about everything put together to make the piece whole. The little things. This was all a part of it from the beginning, but its time to really dial it in.
The part most worthy of mentioning, that I am nearly busting with excitement about is: custom zipper pulls!
I can't believe that I am getting this giddy about it, but I am such a sucker for the little things. We are getting part of our logo carved into custom Mended Mosaic zipper pulls. This, my friends, is very cool.
Friday, February 26, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment