Friday, February 5, 2010

Preparation. For. Creation.



I never thought about starting a blog. The creative process has always been something that I have shared with only Louie, my family or close friends. With our departure right around the corner, all of a sudden I was having more and more people asking questions about what we do out in Bali, Indonesia when creating our next line. Whats first? Whats second?

I suppose the first step to sharing our process would be creating this blog, practice using proper capital letters and punctuation, and starting from the beginning.

And here we are. 4 days from leaving Chicago's 20 degree weather, 4 days from the constant creative process of finding fabrics, bits and bobs, working on shapes, stitches, buzzing around on the motorbike, and eating sushi on the ocean. 4 days from the zone. 4 days from the start of our 5 weeks in Bali.

So...5 weeks and 4 days until we are back in Chicago with Mended Mosaic's 2010 line.

No comments:

Post a Comment