After years of spending our time here in one room, we finally decided to splurge a little and find a house to ourselves for this trip. Being post wedding, and we haven't taken a honeymoon yet, we opted for a more lavish stay on our work trip. After hours on the bike, sunburns, and little gangways later, somehow we stumbled on our own little slice of heaven. And I can't wait to have our visitors! Instead of rambling on and on about how wonderful it is, I took pictures to post. What a difference it has been already in having space to get into our creative zone. Welcome home.
Monday, February 15, 2010
Our Own Little Slice of Heaven.
After years of spending our time here in one room, we finally decided to splurge a little and find a house to ourselves for this trip. Being post wedding, and we haven't taken a honeymoon yet, we opted for a more lavish stay on our work trip. After hours on the bike, sunburns, and little gangways later, somehow we stumbled on our own little slice of heaven. And I can't wait to have our visitors! Instead of rambling on and on about how wonderful it is, I took pictures to post. What a difference it has been already in having space to get into our creative zone. Welcome home.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

Imma comin to visit you. O_O I want to experience this first-hand.
ReplyDeleteThe outside tub is total win.
ReplyDeleteIt looks beautiful. I want to go!
ReplyDeletethere really is nothing like goin potty in the sunshine.
ReplyDelete